Sadly, I am the last person to do this MM’s ‘Get to know me better’ tag. By now, all of you people have already given the most interesting and funny answers. Still here I am, with whatever-i-answer-its-all-boring kind of answers – for the lack of anything else to post today.
1. Are you named after anyone? Hmmm.. yes. I am named after my great grandmother and that’s one of my 13 other names. Actually, there is a spooky story around it. Looks like she came on kuri when my mom was carrying me and said it was her taking my form and hence I was named after her. My uncle says I behave like her 50% of the times.
2. When was the last time you cried? Last week. While coming off from parents’ place after my vacation.
3. Do you have kids? Not yet. The above answer shows I am myself not such a grown up person, so no kids yet.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself? Hmmm.. May be yes. After all, I am not that bad a person if you dont mind my short temper 😀
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Hmmm not so much, except with the husband who by the way has no idea what it is.
6. Will you ever bungee-jump? Not in this life time. I am so scared of heights that I will not leave hand rails if I am above 2 floors.
7. What’s your favorite cereal? I am totally idli-dosa person when it comes to breakfast. If breakfast is not filling enough, I will become this very angry monster who is hungry all through the day. So no cereals.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people? Face in general, eyes particularly. And then, their height and weight 😀
9. What is your eye colour? Brown. I have taken after my dad 🙂
10. Scary movie or happy endings? Always happy endings. I cant watch scary movies – I start imagining all kinds of stuff. If I am forced too, I hide behind S or squeeze him so hard that he would be forced to change 😀
11. Favorite smells? Petrol, the first rains, fire crackers, new clothes, books, curry leaf tempering, strong medimix fragrance after dad comes out bathing, sunrise coffee, cooking rice, mixture of smells from busy kitchen, lit camphor and so many more.
12. Summer or winter? Summer, totally summer. Growing up in Chennai I knew only one season and that’s summer. Even after 5yrs I am finding it hard to adjust to the ever-cold Bangalore.
13. Computer or television? Computer, for obvious reasons. But I love TV too, I cant live without one. If I don’t watch it, I want the noise given I stay alone and all. When I have people around, I neither want TV or computer.
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? Not sure. Staying in Bangalore counts?
15. Do you have any special talents? Oh yes I have. To talk non-stop to my closed ones. Sometimes it doesn’t even make any sense. S and Amma are the victims most of the times.
16. Where were you born? Hospital for sure, after torturing amma for three long days. So adamant that I was, she had to be operated.
17. What are your hobbies? Errr.. I am not answering this. How many times should I bore you people with my hobbies?!
18. Do you have any pets? My sister. I love her tooo tooooo much.
19. Favorite movie? Too long a list. Mouna Ragam stands out. The Prestige, from recent times.
20. Do you have any siblings? Yes, younger sister.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up? Grown up?!! I am quite grown up already. What – you doubt? I say I am grown up and if you still disagree I will start crying, rolling on the floor and will stop only when a lollipop is given! Ok – Good you agree now!
Post done for today! Phew! Thanks a bunch MM, for saving this day! 🙂