I have so much going on in my life that I dont think a single post could cover all of it. This post is going to be more of a random update about all the things that are at the top of my mind.
- On the work front things have slowed down a bit. Never did I think I would say this sooner, but thankfully work wouldnt be crazily hectic for couple more weeks. Its funny how I feel sometimes. When there is work (hell lot of it) I crib and now I am supposed to enjoy the little free time but that makes me feel bored!
- Delivered a Cross-Geo Training – my company certified training to people in Malaysia and it felt great. Found my passion in teaching grow multiple folds. The only downside was that I had terrible cold and throat pain, my voice matched only that of a donkey. Boo Hoo.
- Last week ended on a really sad note – one of the closest friends of BIL passed away last Saturday due to cardiac arrest, very unexpected. He is all of 27years and looked pretty much fit. Though I hadnt known him well enough except for seeing him in sister’s wedding, images of him kept flashing every other second. I felt a lump in my throat and kept crying for so long. Life is so uncertain. All I can think of now is about his unfulfilled dreams and wishes, feeling really sorry for his parents. Wish God gives them enough strength to deal with this.
- I ended up doing nothing useful during the long weekend last week. I and S hit the malls every evening religiously having nothing else to explore in Bangalore. Before we knew, it was time for S to leave. Sigh!
- There are some moments, I wish amma was with me, sitting next to me. No, its not even S. This entire week I missed mom more than S and kept thinking of all the good times I had with her.
- I was on a cooking roll or I should say baking roll this week. The OTG was put aside for about 8 months now owing to different reasons. It was time for me to dust it and pamper myself 😀 Made Margherita Pizza from the scratch all for myself one evening. Next evening, made brown bread again. Forget Pizza, I was mighty impressed with my brown bread. After several failed attempts, I have got my perfect recipe for the airy, light brown bread at home. Yippe!! Though it had its flaws like less salt, it wasnt bad at all. Loved the texture. I purposely sent all pictures to S, making him feel jealous 👿
- I had a secret visitor at home thursday night who saw me scream, shout and shed a lot of tears (yes! I cried). I am talking about Garden Centipede (Pooran in Tamil / Kaallajerri in Telugu). I was atleast 10cm long with thick body and orange legs. It came out of nowhere which made me jump onto the sofa. I called S on phone and told him the situation. When it started approaching me, I started crying. I didnt know what to do,seriously. S suggested I should kill it with a broom. I couldnt even think of the option. It was wriggling at one place, not able to move on smooth tiles. I think I cried mainly because it looked disgusting and I thought I would bite me. No assurance from S that it wouldnt hurt would be heard by me. I let it go into the bedroom. Sigh! I dared not to keep my feet down again. Guess what, it came out once again and I again drama continued. This time, I brought the courage to kill it. Thought I hit it with the broom only to miss it again. With all this scene, it was midnight. Sigh! Every single one of my steps was careful until S found it last night, very much alive and killed it too.
- As a part of team outing, we went for IPL match last night. I know its pretty uninteresting these days, even I am not a huge fan. I wanted to go still, for the team fun and of course its my first match at the stadium 😀 If I just say I had so much fun, it would be an understatement. I shouted until my throat ache, jumped until my legs gave away, clapped until hands pained. I wasnt rooting for either of the team yest – RCB or MI. I kept cheering up for every ball hit and every wicket gone 😀 The moment when Sachin got out, my heart sank – to see people shout in joy. The entire stadium was supporting RCB – but how could any Indian be happy for Sachin getting out?! We walked out almost immediately as there was no point watching it beyond that. I am not sure I will go for a match again or even watch cricket on TV, but last night was too good.
- Dad will always be dad, no matter how old we both grow. You know, the first question he asked me when I told him abt 8-12Pm IPL match was – “What abt food then?” Sigh! Last night, I was caught messaging quite often and my manager candidly ask me if it was my husband missing me. Duh! I told its my dad messaging me 😆 He was worried about me until I came home safely.
- The fact that S also reached Bangalore last night made me so much happy that I couldnt sleep at all last night, so much excitement I say! I bugged S with the IPL stories and lamely attempted pictures that I had taken until he begged me to let him sleep 😀
- I am only working 2.5days next week and after that… shoosh! Five days at Chennai and that is after a month! Too many things coming my way 😀
Aah it feels like a burden’s been taken off my head! 🙂
Happy Friday folks! 🙂